about the blog

In the next three years I’d like to take an IELTS exam and learn two other languages: Norwegian (which is new to me) and French (this one I’ve tried to learn before). In the meantime I’ll need to study for my classes at University.
Why I am challenging myself with all these? Because I like challenges and I hate limits. This, and the fact that I want to emigrate.
So this blog will be, basically, about my struggle with learning languages and University. If you are interested,feel free to stay and comment. If you find any mistakes, or have any questions - just let me know.
home personal layout
"The limits of my language are the limits of my world."
‒Ludwig Wittgenstein

Monday 22 April 2013

No comments
Add comment (+)
#0. So it's a begining again.


I've never liked writing first posts - they are stupid or boring or without sense... Seriously, about what you may write, when you haven't even started yet?
Maybe as in David Copperfield autobiography (or so I think, that it is starting this way, I trust in Anne Rice and her research) - my name is..., I was born... blargh. You really wouldn't like to read that!

Well. That is arrogant, I know. This assumption that someone will read it at some point, but I need to made it as without readers writing blog has little sense. And I hate when things I'm doing are senseless...


So here I am and let me welcome you with this silly post. Be my guest

I hope that this blog won't die like the previous one - but I will promise nothing, as I constantly change my mind.

Anyway: welcome. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment